This is part The "It's a Webinar" Series for buying a home created and presented by ReShawna Leaven, Licensed REALTOR® in Virginia, Maryland and DC with Keller Williams Realty
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS WEBINAR:
- 3 Steps to Buying a Home
- Reviewing loan programs
- Getting pre-approved
- Interviewing and hiring a buyer's agent
- What's included in a mortgage payment
- Understanding your mortgage payment maximum amount
- Understanding contract contingencies
- Loan types - Conventional, FHA, RHS and VA
- No Money Down Programs
- Programs in Virginia
- Programs in Maryland
- Programs in DC
- 100% Financing Programs
- Initial funds needed to buy a home
- Closing Costs
- When to begin the process when in a lease
- Home buying timeline
- Agency - Who Represents Who?
- Hiring a Buyers Agent
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
- It's a pre-recorded event and on-demand for your convenience. You can register for any date and view it beforehand.
- You will receive a separate email from me with all of the available webinars.
- This event is for educational purposes only. It does not guarantee that a borrower will be approved for the programs.
- Other alternative programs are available that are not mentioned in this webinar.