Welcome to the First Time Homebuyer Webinar! This is part The "It's a Webinar" Series for buying a home created and presented by ReShawna Leaven, Licensed REALTOR® in Virginia, Maryland and DC with Keller Williams Realty
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS WEBINAR:
- Types of Real Estate
- Types of Ownership
- Income - Employee vs. Self Employed
- Understanding Credit
- Loan types - Conventional, FHA, RHS and VA
- Getting Pre-Approved
- What's included in a mortgage payment
- 3 Steps to Buying a Home
- Initial funds needed to buy a home
- Closing Costs
- Title Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Home Warranty
- When to begin the process when in a lease
- Home buying timeline
- Agency - Who Represents Who?
- Hiring a Buyers Agent
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
- It's a pre-recorded event and on-demand for your convenience. You can register for any date and view it beforehand.
- You will receive a separate email from me with all of the available webinars.
- This event is for educational purposes only. It does not guarantee that a borrower will be approved for the programs.
- Other alternative programs are available that are not mentioned in this webinar.