LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
BENEFITS OF USING YOUR VA LOAN
- No Down Payment
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (save hundred each month)
- Purchase a condominum, townhome, single family home or multi-family (up to 4 units)
- Resale, New Construction, REO, Short Sale
- There is no VA Funding fee for 10% disabled veteran
Why should you hire a real estate professional with a MRP certification?
A REALTOR® with the MRP certification understands that when military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful. The MRP certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members which helps their clients find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support that are available.
Service members and veterans who hire REALTORS® with NAR’s MRP certification will have increased confidence that the REALTOR® will understand their specific real estate requirements and processes as well as understand available finance benefits and support.
Are you PCSing to the Washington Metro Area?
The Washington Metro Area is unqiue as it has all the branches of the military within the tri-state area. I am certified with the National Association of Realtors (NAR) Military Relocation Professional.
Why should you choose a Military Relocation Professional? I am familiar with the procedures when it involves military families. It can be hard relocating to an area with no knowledge of where to move to.
VIEW AVAILABLE HOMES WITHIN 15 MILES OF THESE MILITARY INSTALLATIONS:
- Andrews Air Force Base (Maryland)
- Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (DC)
- Annapolis Naval Air Station (Maryland)
- Coast Guard Headquarters Health Clinic
- Defense Health Headquarters (Virginia)
- Fort Belvoir (Virginia)
- Fort Detrick (Maryland)
- Fort Meade (Maryland)
- Fort McNair (Virginia)
- Mark Center Building (Virginia)
- National Reconnaissance Office (Virginia)
- Naval Surface Warfare Center (Virginia)
- Naval Support Facility Indian Head (Maryland)
- The Pentagon (Virginia)
- Quantico Marine Base (Virginia)
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Bethesda (Maryland)
Contact ME today to get the answers to the following questions!
- Where are the best places to shop, dine, education, housing?
- Does it make sense to buy versus rent?
- If you buy a home, will it be saleable in 3 years?
- How much down payment is needed to buy a home?
- If I am disabled, what type of benefits can I receive?