MARYLAND STATEWIDE PROGRAMS
- FLEX 5000 - Up to $5,000 to buy a home
- FLEX 4% GRANT - Receive 4% grant for down payment and closing costs to buy a home
- FLEX 3% GRANT - Receive 3% of the sales price for down payment and/or closing costs
- SMART BUY 2.0 - Up to $45,000 to buy a home. (Up to $40,000 for student loan debt and $5,000 in down payment assistance) All student loan debt must be paid off with the program.
- 100% FINANCING (LOCAL LENDER)
- GRANT PROGRAMS (LOCAL LENDER)
- DOWN PAYMENT PROGRAMS (LOCAL LENDER)
MARYLAND COUNTY PROGRAMS
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, MARYLAND
- MORTGAGE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM - Up to $20,000 for FTHB
BALTIMORE CITY, MARYLAND
- EMPLOYEE HOMEOWNERSHIP - Up to $5,000 for Baltimore City Employees
- VACANTS TO VALUE BOOSTER - Up to $10,000 for formerly distressed homes and distressed properties
- BUYING INTO BALTIMORE - Up to $5,000 to buy a home in Baltimore City
- LIVE NEAR YOUR WORK - Up to $18,500 to buy a home in Baltimore City. Funding is based on where you work.
CITY OF COLLEGE PARK, MARYLAND
- HOMEOWNERSHIP GRANT - Up to $5,000 for city employees, police officers, University of Maryland, Washington Metro Area Transit Authority (WMATA), Prince Georges County and Maryland National Captial Park and or career firefighthers and emergency medical technicians to buy a home within the City of College Park.
- CPCUP HOME OWNERSHIP PROGRAM - Up to $15,000 for University and City employees to buy a home in City of College Park.
CITY OF ROCKVILLE, MARYLAND
- R.E.A.C.H. - Up to $12,000 to buy a home in the City of Rockville.
CHARLES COUNTY, MARYLAND
- FTHB SETTLEMENT EXPENSE LOAN - Up to $6,000 to buy a home
- HOUSE KEYS 4 EMPLOYEES - - Up to $7,500 to buy a home for Charles County Government employees
FREDERICK COUNTY, MARYLAND
- HOMEBUYER ASSISTANCE PROGRAM - - Up to $10,000 for homebuyers withe incomes 80% or less of the Washington MSA median household income limit
HOWARD COUNTY, MARYLAND
- HOME STARTER - Up to $40,000 - for down payment of up to 10% and closing costs
- HOME STEADER - Up to $25,000 - for down payment and closing costs
- DREAMMAKER - Up to $15,000 - for down payment and closing costs
- REVITALIZATION - Up to $25,000 - for down payment and closing costs to buy a home in 21045 or 20723 and the home must be pending foreclosure or foreclosed.
- WORKFORCE INITIATIVE- Up to $4,300 for 50% of transfer and recordation taxes at closing
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MARYLAND
- MONTGOMERY HOMEOWNERSHIP PROGRAM IV - Up to $25,000 to buy a home in Montgomery Maryland
- MORTGAGE PURCHASE PROGRAM - Up to $10,000 to buy a home in Montgomery Maryland
PRINCE GEORGE’S COUNTY, MARYLAND
- PATHWAY TO PURCHASE - Up to $10,000 to buy a home in Prince Geroges County. There is a 10 year residence requirement or the funds must be repaid if home is sold, property is refinance or transferred.