Wells Fargo and NeigborWorks collaborate to bring NeighborhoodLift® Program to Prince Georges County, Maryland and Washington, DC for home buyers, police, firefighters, emergency medical technicans, teachers, military, veterans, surviving spouses. There are three different NeighborhoodLift Programs.
Guidelines for All NeighborhoodLift Programs
- Eligible Borrowers: All homebuyers are eligible. If you have a home, you must sell the home prior to using the NeighborhoodLift grant funds.
- Eligible Salaries: Restrictions based on household size
- Eligible Purchase Locations: Prince Georges County, Maryland and DC all zip codes
- First Mortgage Requirement: Must use an approved lender from lender list (Coming Soon)
- Homebuyer Education: Must complete before closing on home
- Fund Reserve Requirement: Find a home and be under contract within 60 days from receiving reserve funding letter
REGISTER FOR UPCOMING HOME BUYER WORKSHOP <<< REGISTER STARTING FEB. 4th
NeighborhoodLift® Program - $20,000 in down payment assistance.
NeighborhoodLift® Program for Police, Law Enforcement, Firefighters, Teachers and Emergency Medical Technicans (EMTS/paramedics) - $22,500 in down payment assistance.
NeighborhoodLift® Program for Military, Veterans and Surviving Spouses - $22,500 in down payment assistance.